Adorn this gorgeous Beige Pure Georgette Masterpiece Kashidakari Sarees with Kashmiri Sozni and Golden Tilla Hand Embroidery on the pallu and all along the borders. Two large Floral Paisley at the corners of the pallu add to the beauty of this Brilliant Saree that is surely going to be a signature element in your wardrobe. It comes with a Beige Blouse piece in Pure Georgette with Sozni and Golden Tilla Hand Embroidery.
Sozni is a very fine and delicate thread embroidery done with hands. Tilla is a hand embroidery done with golden thread on needle point. The design inspiration comes from the natural ambience like flowers, leaves and paisley. Kashmiri Tilla Embroidered pieces form an integral part of a bride’s trousseau as it offers an undiminishing sheen and class.
The intricate hand work and the level of detailed design truly speak of this ancient Kashmiri art and the hard work that our artisans put into creating this masterpiece.
This Kashmiri Kashida Saree is a masterpiece creation as only one unique piece is made by hand. Another piece may not have the same embroidery details.
CRAFT: Sozni & Golden Tilla Hand Embroidery
FABRIC: Pure Georgette
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.