This Kashmiri Jamawar Sozni Hand Embroidered Saree is yet another masterpiece from Glowmorus. A Cream-coloured Pure Crepe Saree has an all over, very intricate Hand Sozni work in beautiful shades of blue, green and brown. Jaal and Paisley motifs all along the Border and the Pallu make a classic feature of this stunning piece. Comes with a Pure Crepe Beige-coloured blouse piece with Sozni Hand Embroidery on the Sleeves.
Sozni is a very fine and delicate thread embroidery done with hands. The design inspiration comes from the natural ambience like flowers, leaves and paisley. The intricate hand work and the level of detailed design truly speak of this ancient Kashmiri art and the hard work that our artisans put into creating this masterpiece.
This Kashmiri hand embroidered Saree is a masterpiece creation. Order of this is subject to availability as only 1 unique piece is made by hand. Another piece may not have the same embroidery details.
CRAFT: Jamawar Sozni Hand Embroidery
FABRIC: Pure Crepe
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2-3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.