Black Kani Saree in Silk fabric has an intricate floral kani weave jaal all over the body with contrast border and pallu that accentuates the beauty of this gorgeous saree. It is accompanied with an unstitched Kani blouse in contrasting colour.
The design inspiration comes from the natural ambience like flowers, leaves and paisley and ancient Kashmiri Kani Pashmina Shawls of the Mughal era that can be an ethereal treat for the true craft admirers.
Kani is a traditional ancient artform of Kashmir that dates back to 3000 BC. The delightful patterns vibrant colors, the warp and weft enhance the beauty of the exquisite Kani designs through unparalleled craftsmanship and artistry passed down across generations.
CRAFT: Kani weave
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2 -3 Days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.