Black Kani Silk Saree is enhanced with all over kani weave in floral patterns over the body. Border and Pallu are made in Zari weave that accentuate the beauty of this gorgeous saree. It is accompanied with an unstitched plain blouse in black color with border.
The design inspiration comes from the natural ambience like flowers and leaves that can be an ethereal treat for the true craft admirers.
Kani is a traditional ancient artform of Kashmir valley dates back to 300 BC. It involves weaving each color separately following a precise design in coded instructions. Kanjivaram saree is essentially a silk saree that originates in Kanchipuram village in Tamil Nadu 400 years ago. Owing to the soft fabric and deep color mixed with hints of gold, this saree is preferred for weddings, ceremonies and other festive occasions.
CRAFT: Kani with Zari Pallu
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 80 cm
Dispatches in 2 weeks
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.