Black Kani Silk Saree is enhanced with all over Kani weave in geometrical pattern and figures within. Contrast border and pallu accentuate the beauty of this gorgeous saree with a touch of zari that adds right amount of brilliance to it. It is accompanied with an unstitched Kani saree blouse in contrasting colors.
The design inspirationof this Kani Saree comes from the natural ambience like flowers, leaves and figures that can be an ethereal treat for the true craft admirers.
Kani is a traditional ancient artform of Kashmir that dates back to 3000 BC. This fine process is originally done on Kashmiri Pashmina Shawls, hence, Kani Silk Sarees derived a name "Pashmina Silk Sarees". The delightful patterns vibrant colors, the warp and weft enhance the beauty of the exquisite designs through unparalleled craftsmanship and artistry passed down across generations.
CRAFT: Kani weave
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2 -3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.