Black Kani Silk Saree has an intricate floral and paisley Kani woven jaal all over the body with contrast border and pallu in mesmerizing color combinations. It is accompanied with an unstitched saree blouse in contrasting colors.
The design of this Kani Saree draws inspiration from Pashmina Shawls of the Mughal era. Hence, it is also derives a name '"Pashmina Silk Saree".
Kani is a traditional ancient artform of Kashmir that dates back to 3000 BC. The delightful patterns vibrant colors, the warp and weft enhance the beauty of the exquisite Kani designs through unparalleled craftsmanship and artistry passed down across generations. Gorgeous designs of Kani Silk Sarees can be an ethereal treat for the true craft admirers.
CRAFT: Kani weave
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2 weeks
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.