Black Kani Chanderi Silk Saree is meticulously woven into intricate all over floral Jaal pattern in self colors that creates a balanced offset and accentuates the beauty of this gorgeous Saree. It is accompanied with same colored blouse piece.
The design inspiration comes from the natural ambience like flowers, leaves and paisleys that can be an ethereal treat for the true craft admirers.
Kani is a traditional ancient artform of Kashmir Valley that dates back to 3000 BC. This fine process involves the use of small sticks to weave each color separately following a precise design in coded instructions. The delightful patterns, the colors, the warp and weft enhance the beauty of this exquisite Kani designs through unparalleled craftsmanship and artistry passed down across generations.
CRAFT: Kani weave
FABRIC: Chanderi Silk
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2-3 weeks
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.