This is a handwoven Pure Pashmina shawl in blue color with off white pallas. It is enhanced with beautiful combination of Sozni and golden Tilla hand embroideries on the four sides. Four large Sozni paisleys on the corners add to the beauty of this shawl. The design inspiration comes from natural ambience like flowers, chinar leaves and paisley.
The intricate handwork and the level of detailed design truly speak of this ancient Kashmiri art and the hard work that our artisans put into this incredibly time consuming skill, as a single shawl can take 18-24 months to make.
Tilla work is a form of embroidery done using imitation of gold or silver and sometimes even copper thread on needle point. Tilla embroidered pieces form an integral part of a bride’s trousseau as it offers an undiminishing sheen and class. It has many admirers the world over who do not settle for anything less than this fineness achieved by the hand.
This Kashmiri hand embroidered Pashmina Shawl is a masterpiece creation. Order of this is subject to availability as only 1 unique piece is made by hand. Another piece may not have the same embroidery details.
CRAFT: Kashmiri Sozni & Tilla Hand Embroidery
FABRIC: Pure Pashmina
DIMENSIONS:L- 218cm, W- 114cm
Dispatches in 2-3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.