Green all over Kani Saree has intricate all over jamawar Kani weave in diagonal patterns over the body which is a remarkable feature of this stunning piece. It is accompanied with an Ivory blouse piece in Kani weave. The design of this Kani Saree is inspired by Pashmina all over Jamawar Shawls of the ancient era that were adorned by the Mughal kings and typically comprises patterns in flowers, leaves and paisley.
Kani is a traditional ancient artform of Kashmir that dates back to 3000 BC. The delightful patterns vibrant colors, the warp and weft enhance the beauty of the exquisite Kani designs through unparalleled craftsmanship and artistry passed down across generations.
CRAFT: Kani weave
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2 weeks
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.