This masterpiece is a reversible handwoven Pashmina shawl that has check pattern in tones of green and grey on one side & a strikingly different color combination of Blue Green & Wine Color in stripes pattern on the other side.
This Gorgeous piece is enhanced with a golden Tilla (Zari) hand embroidery with a touch of Sozni Handwork all along the borders of the shawl with a different shade of green at the pallu to add some more color. The embroidery design inspiration comes from natural ambience like different types of flowers, Chinar leaves and Paisley.
Tilla work is a form of embroidery done using imitation of gold or silver and sometimes even copper thread on needle point. Tilla embroidered pieces form an integral part of a bride’s trousseau as it offers an undiminishing sheen and class. It has many admirers the world over, who do not settle for anything less than this fineness achieved by the hand.
The intricate handwork and the level of detailed design truly speak of this ancient Kashmiri art and the hard work that our artisans put into this incredibly time-consuming skill, as a single shawl can take 12-14 months to make.
This Kashmiri hand embroidered Pashmina Shawl is a masterpiece creation. Order of this is subject to availability as only 1 unique piece is made by hand. Another piece may not have the same embroidery details.
CRAFT: Sozni and Golden Tilla Handwork
FABRIC: Pure Pashmina
DIMENSIONS:L- 200cm, W- 100cm
Ready to Ship
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.