This Saree has a Tilla Hand Embroidery all along the border with two large paisley at the pallu corners. All over scattered Tilla Booti enhance the beauty of this elegant Saree. It comes with a pure crepe bouse in same shade and Embroidery.
Tilla is a Kashmiri hand embroidery done with golden thread on needle point. Kashmiri Tilla Embroidered pieces form an integral part of a bride’s trousseau as it offers undiminishing sheen and class.
This Kashmiri hand embroidered Saree is a masterpiece creation. Order of this is subject to availability as only 1 unique piece is made by hand. Another piece may not have the same embroidery details.
CRAFT: Pure Crepe with Tilla Hand Embroidery
FABRIC: Pure Crepe
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.