Green Saree in pure georgette fabric is a beautiful fusion of two completely different art forms that make it traditional yet modern. It has Kashmiri golden tilla hand work over red border all along the saree and pallu that offers it undiminishing sheen. All over scattered bootis in resham hand work and scanty stone work all over enhance the beauty of this gorgeous masterpiece. It is accompanied with a green blouse piece in pure georgette with tilla hand embroidery and scattered stone work.
Tilla is a Kashmiri hand embroidery done with golden thread on needle point. Kashmiri Tilla Embroidered pieces form an integral part of a bride’s trousseau as it offers undiminishing sheen and class.
The design inspiration comes from natural ambience like flowers, leaves and paisley. The intricate hand work and the level of detailed design truly speak of this art form and the hard work that our artisans put into creating this masterpiece.
This Kashmiri hand embroidered Saree is a masterpiece creation. Order of this is subject to availability as only 1 unique piece is made by hand. Another piece may not have the same embroidery details.
CRAFT: Kashmiri Golden Tilla Hand Embroidery
Rashem thread Hand Embroidery
FABRIC: Pure Georgette
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2-3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.