Grey Saree in pure georgette fabric has Kashmiri Tilla Hand Embroidered border all along and over the pallu. Pink piping along the border adds the right amount of color. The unique feature of this saree is the cluster of stone work in the form of scattered bootis all over and flowers over the pallu that makes it traditional yet modern. A unique combination of these artforms make this saree a masterpiece. It is accompanied with a grey pure georgette blouse piece with tilla hand embroidery over the sleeves and scattered stone work.
Tilla Kashmiri Embroidery is done with golden thread on needle point. The design inspiration comes from traditional paisley. Kashmiri Tilla embroidered pieces form an integral part of a bride’s trousseau as it offers undiminishing sheen and class.
The intricate hand work and the level of detailed design truly speak of this artform and the hard work that our artisans put into creating this masterpiece.
This Kashmiri hand embroidered Saree is a masterpiece creation. Order of this is subject to availability as only 1 unique piece is made by hand. Another piece may not have the same embroidery details.
CRAFT: Kashmiri Golden Tilla Hand Embroidery
FABRIC: Pure Georgette
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2-3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.