This is a handwoven Pure Pashmina shawl in Grey color that has Paper Mache hand embroidery along the four borders in soft and subtle colors. The design inspiration comes from natural ambience like flowers, leaves and paisley. The exquisite harmony of fine wool, the design and color combinations make this shawl very unique.
Paper Mache` is a type of Kashmiri embroidery in which the designs of flowers and leaves are worked in satin stitch. The design is worked in bright or soft colors and outlined in black thread.
The intricate handwork and the level of detailed design truly speak of this ancient Kashmiri art and the hard work that our artisans put into this incredibly time consuming skill, as a single shawl can take 18-24 months to make.
This Kashmiri hand embroidered Pashmina Shawl is a masterpiece creation. Order of this is subject to availability as only one unique piece is made by hand. Another piece may not have the same embroidery details.
CRAFT: Kashmiri Paper Mache` Hand Embroidery
FABRIC: Pure Pashmina
DIMENSIONS: L- 200cm, W- 100cm
Dispatches in 2-3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.