An innovative fusion of Kashmiri Kani weave with Kanjivaram tissue silk, this gorgeous and unique piece is a beautiful blend of two entirely different art forms.
The beautiful and delightful patterns and vibrant color combinations of the Kani weave on borders and pallu accentuate the beauty of the golden kanjivaram tissue that forms the body of this stunning saree.
Tissue silk sarees are one of the most delicate and feminine forms of sarees. They are so named because they are woven with extremely fine threads of silk that lend it the appearance and texture of tissue paper. Kani is a traditional ancient artform of Kashmir valley that dates back to 300 BC. This art involves weaving each color separately following a precise design in coded instructions enhancing the beauty of the garment through unparalleled craftmanship and artistry passed down across generations.
CRAFT: Kani weave, Kanjivaram
FABRIC: Silk, Kanjivaram Tissue
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2-3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.