Grey Kashmiri Aari hand Embroidered Jacket in Pure Raw Silk fabric has embroidery in shades of blue and brown along the borders, sleeves and collar with Jaal embroidery all over. The jacket is full front open with hand embroidered buttons and is all you need to stay warm and stylish.
To get an Indo-western fusion look, pair this jacket with a plain kurta set. To go for a more formal look, wear this over a plain shirt and pants.
CRAFT: Kashmiri Aari Hand Embroidery
FABRIC: Raw Silk
Please note that following measurements are the garment measurements in inches:
Dispatches in 2 - 3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.