Light Green all over Kani Saree in Silk Fabric has very intricate all over Jamawar Kani weave that has design in typical diagonal patterns over the body which is a remarkable feature of this stunning piece. It is accompanied with a light green blouse piece in Kani weave. The design is inspired by all over Kani Jamawar Pashmina Shawls of the ancient era that were adorned by the Mughal kings and typically comprises patterns in flowers, leaves and paisley.
Kani is a traditional ancient artform of Kashmir that dates back to 3000 BC. This fine process involves the use of small sticks to weave each color separately following a precise design in coded instructions. The delightful patterns vibrant colors, the warp and weft enhance the beauty of the exquisite Kani designs through unparalleled craftsmanship and artistry passed down across generations.
COLOR: Light Green
CRAFT: Kani weave
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2 - 3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.