Maroon Saree in pure georgette fabric is a beautiful fusion of two completely different artforms that make it traditional yet modern. Tilla Kashmiri hand embroidery along the borders and pallu offers undiminishing sheen to this gorgeous masterpiece. Resham thread hand work all along the border and all over scattered bootis make this piece even classier. It is accompanied with maroon blouse piece in pure georgette fabric with golden tilla and resham thread hand work.
Tilla Kashmiri hand embroidery is a delicate embroidery done with golden thread on needle point. Kashmiri Tilla embroidered pieces from an integral part of a bride’s trousseau as it offers undiminishing sheen and class.
The design inspiration comes from the natural ambience like flowers, leaves and paisley. The intricate hand work and the level of detailed design truly speak of the hard work that our artisans have put into creating this unique piece.
This Kashmiri hand embroidered Saree is a masterpiece creation. Order of this is subject to availability as only 1 unique piece is made by hand. Another piece may not have the same embroidery details.
CRAFT: Kashmiri Golden Tilla Hand Embroidery
Rashem thread Hand Embroidery
FABRIC: Pure Georgette
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2-3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.