This is a handwoven pure pashmina Men’s shawl that has all over Kalamkari work in multicolors and traditional designs. The exquisite harmony of fine weave, the design and color combinations make this shawl very unique.
A perfect accessory for men, this shawl can be effortlessly paired with both Ethnic Kurtas and Sherwanis for that royal look on any occasion .
Kalamkari is a very distinct type of ancient Kashmiri art that involves a mix of hand painted and embroidered designs. Kalamkari in Urdu means painting by hand with the help of a unique pen called “Kalam”. Our experienced and skilled craftsmen use natural color dyes to paint the design around an embroidery.
The intricate handwork and the level of detailed design truly speak of this ancient Kashmiri art and the hard work that our artisans put into this incredibly time-consuming skill, as a single shawl can take about 12-14 months to complete.
This Kashmiri hand embroidered Pashmina Shawl is a masterpiece creation. Order of this is subject to availability as only 1 unique piece is made by hand. Another piece may not have the same embroidery details.
DIMENSIONS: L- 270cm, W- 135cm
Dispatches in 2-3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.