An innovation blend of Kashmiri Kani weave with Kanjivaram silk, this gorgeous and unique saree is a beautiful blend of two entirely different art forms.
The gorgeous and delightful patterns, and vibrant color combinations of Kani weave over navy blue base forms the body of this saree that accentuates the beauty of Kanjivaram silk border and pallu in shades pink and gold.
Kani is a traditional ancient artform of Kashmir valley dates back to 300 BC. It involves weaving each color separately following a precise design in coded instructions. Kanjivaram saree is essentially a silk saree that originated in Kanchipuram village in Tamil Nadu 400 years ago. Owing to the soft fabric and deep color mixed with hints of gold, this saree is preferred for weddings, ceremonies and other festive occasions. It comes with a kanjivaram silk blouse piece in pink color.
COLOR: Navy Blue
CRAFT: Kani weave, Kanjivaram
FABRIC: Silk, Kanjivaram silk
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 80 cm
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.