An innovative fusion of Silk Kani with Organza, this gorgeous and unique saree is a beautiful blend of the two fabrics.
The gorgeous and delightful patterns and vibrant colour combinations of the Silk Kani weave on borders and pallu accentuate the beauty of off white Organza that forms the body of this stunning saree. It is accompanied with Silk blouse piece with bootis in kani weave in contrasting colour.
Kani is a traditional ancient artform of Kashmir that dates back to 3000 BC. This fine process is originally done on Kashmiri Pashmina Shawls. The delightful patterns vibrant colors, the warp and weft enhance the beauty of the exquisite designs through unparalleled craftsmanship and artistry passed down across generations.
COLOR: Off White
CRAFT: Kani weave
FABRIC: Silk, Organza
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2 - 3 Days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.