This is a handwoven pure pashmina Men’s shawl in off white color that has Sozni embroidery on all the four sides in traditional motifs and subtle color combinations. This shawl is handwoven with a rare technique called Chasm-e-Bulbul or eye of the Bulbul, that results in appearance of small lozenge shaped squares on the fabric. The exquisite harmony of fine weave, the design and color combinations make this shawl very unique.
A perfect accessory for men, this shawl can be effortlessly paired with both ethnic kurtas and western suits for that royal look on any occasion.
The intricate handwork and the level of design truly speak of this ancient Kashmiri art and the hard work that our artisans put into this incredibly time-consuming skill, as a single shawl takes about 24-30 months to complete.
This Kashmiri hand embroidered Pashmina Shawl is a masterpiece creation. Order of this is subject to availability as only 1 unique piece is made by hand. Another piece may not have the same embroidery details.
COLOR: Off White
CRAFT: Sozni Handwork
DIMENSIONS: L- 270cm, W- 135cm
Dispatches in 2-3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.