Pink Plain Kani Saree in Silk Fabric has Kani weave with birds, animals and human figures along its border and over the pallu. It is accompanied with a blouse in contrasting colour with bootis in Kani weave.
The design inspiration comes from ‘Shikargah’ which is a design format depicting iconic hunting scenes from the jungle. The motifs are brought to life in vibrant and festive colour palatte with a touch of gold thread
Kani is a traditional ancient artform of Kashmir that dates back to 3000 BC that was originally done on Kashmiri Pashmina Shawls. The delightful patterns vibrant colors, the warp and weft enhance the beauty of the exquisite Kani designs through unparalleled craftsmanship and artistry passed down across generations.
CRAFT: Kani weave
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2-3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.