This Red and Blue Kani Shawl is a handwoven Pure Pashmina Shawl that has all over Jaal in Kani weave. This Shawl is meticulously woven into intricate multicolored floral patterns that create a striking offset in stripes. The design inspiration comes from the natural ambience like Chinar leaves, flowers and paisley. The exquisite harmony of fine weave, the design and color combinations, make this piece very special.
Kani weave has been a part of Kashmir Valley since the era of Mughals. This fine process involves the use of small sticks to weave each color separately following a precise design in coded instructions.
The intricate handwork and the level of detailed design truly speak of this ancient Kashmiri art and the hard work that our artisans put into this incredibly time-consuming skill, as a single shawl can take 12-14 months to make.
This Kashmiri Kani Pashmina Shawl is a masterpiece creation as only one unique piece is made by hand. Another piece may not have the same embroidery details.
COLOR: Red and Blue
CRAFT: Kani Hand Weave
FABRIC: Pure Pashmina
DIMENSIONS:L- 200cm, W- 100cm
Dispatches in 2-3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.