A beautiful Red Kashmiri suit piece in Pure Crepe fabric has a unique combination of Sozni, Tilla and Aari Hand Embroideries exhibiting as all over paisley motifs and Jaal on the front side of shirt and a Paisley motif on each Sleeve.
It can be tailored into Shirt/Kurta along with Salwar, Churidar, Cigar Pants or wide Leg Plazzo as per your preference.
This suit piece is accompanied with a Red coloured, Pure Georgette dupatta with Sozni Hand Embroidery all along the borders and scattered floral booti.
This Kashmiri hand embroidered Salwar Suit is a masterpiece creation. Order of this is subject to availability as only 1 unique piece is made by hand. Another piece may not have the same embroidery details.
CRAFT: Sozni, Tilla and Aari Hand Embroidery
Suit piece- Pure Crepe
Dupatta- Pure Georgette
Suit piece- Length- 5 meters, Width- 45 inches
Dupatta- Length- 2.5 meters, Width- 45 inches
Dispatches in 2-3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.