A gorgeous Red Kashmiri Hand Embroidered Saree in pure crepe fabric is a masterpiece that is enhanced with a beautiful combination of Golden Tilla and Sozni Kashmiri hand embroideries in beautiful color combinations all along the borders and over the pallu. Two large paisley bootis on the pallu corners make this piece look extraordinary. It is accompanied with red blouse piece in pure crepe fabric with Golden Tilla and Sozni hand embroidery.
Sozni is a very fine and delicate thread embroidery done with hands. Tilla is a hand embroidery done with golden thread on needle point. The design inspiration comes from the natural ambience like flowers, leaves and paisley. Kashmiri Tilla Embroidered pieces form an integral part of a bride’s trousseau as it offers an undiminishing sheen and class.
The intricate hand work and the level of detailed design truly speak of this ancient Kashmiri art and the hard work that our artisans put into creating this masterpiece.
This Kashmiri hand embroidered Saree is a masterpiece creation. Order of this is subject to availability as only 1 unique piece is made by hand. Another piece may not have the same embroidery details.
CRAFT: Kashmiri Sozni Hand Embroidery
Kashmiri Golden Tilla Hand Embroidery
FABRIC: Pure Crepe
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2-3 days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.