Wine Kani Saree in Silk fabric has all over Kani weave in beautiful and vibrant floral motifs and birds and peacock figures. Borders and pallu have floral motifs all along. It is accompanied with a blouse piece with Kani booti in contrasting colour.
The design inspiration comes from natural ambience like flowers, leaves and birds that can be an ethereal treat for the true craft admirers.
Kani is a traditional ancient artform of Kashmir that dates back to 3000 BC that was originally done on Kashmiri Pashmina Shawls. The delightful patterns vibrant colors, the warp and weft enhance the beauty of the exquisite Kani designs through unparalleled craftsmanship and artistry passed down across generations.
CRAFT: Kani weave
DIMENSIONS: L- 5.5 m & W- 45 inches
Blouse- 1 m
Dispatches in 2- 3 Days
- • Professional Dry Clean is recommended for all our products
- • Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- • Woven articles may have slight design variations or slubs which are a natural outcome of this process and make a piece unique
- • There may be slight variation in the color of product displayed in the picture on our website and actual product that you receive. This may be due to the lights used for photography and the device settings.
- • The dispatch time may vary according to product availability.